rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Cameron Alert: “Avatar” Not For Small Screen

iphone_3gs
No one will not disagreeing with that the Avatar can bring wonderful cinematic experience only on 3D screen and on large screen. Now in these days as per technology growth people are using different screens sizes like cell phone, laptop or a tablet for watching movies and all, Isn’t unusual.

James Cameron delivers the word on upcoming Blu-ray technology of Avatar earlier at CTIA. He also mentioned that “watching the movie on an iPhone is “dumb.”

“I don’t feel that I’m making movies for iPhones. If someone wants to watch it on an iPhone, I’m not going to stop them, especially if they’re paying for it, but I don’t recommend it. I think it’s dumb, when you have characters that are so small in the frame that they’re not visible,” Cameron said.

Cameron revel same experience on laptops. “I don’t know. I’ve never watched Avatar on a laptop. I guess it probably works, but I don’t recommend it,” he said.

Although people are having the same opinion on that the huge screen is a best way to enjoy time despite wasting time on small size screen. There is particular condition that is good enough to watch streaming films and videos on most popular and known device i.e. iPhone, laptop, or (gasp!) an iPad.

So I hope guys you will never allow ruining your precious time to enjoy with small screen size. Go ahead to big screen and cash your money & time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment